Monday, November 5, 2012

Two treats in one day! You. Are. Welcome.


That's right you get a picture and a vlog today. I know, I know I'm fantastic hahaa;)
Anyway, you asked and I listened. So here it is, my experience with wardrobe malfunctions. You all have them I just happen to laugh at myself when they happen!
Lemme know what you think, email, like, comment, you know the drill.



it's a lovely face I know:)
 if you're looking at this on your phone jump to 3:12
to skip some ish. Jump to 5:10 to get right to the stories!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:29 AM

    I was there and I didn't see your buttons unbottoned! aaannnd I def walked out of the bathroom with my dress tucked into my tights too -__- ... at a wedding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahaa! Sorry that happened to you.. but I'm glad I'm not alone;) lol and what?? are you sureee??? I think it happened towards the end you might have been with the food and stuff idk but it's what evs!

      Delete
  2. The last 2 minutes are more than worth the price of admission. Boring life where nothing exciting happens or becoming enemy number 1 of a youth group and retelling the story via vlog? Your life sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...when you said "this video would not be complete without it" I just KNEW what story you were gonna tell.

    ReplyDelete