Sunday, November 4, 2012

Finally, some pictures!



That's right, you're looking at gold needle point, red velvet stilettos:)




Shirt: White House|Black Market, Skirt: Piazza Sempione
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
*Ladies if you do buy these heels I highly recommend you have a lot of balance and try to avoid rough pavement. Just like with any pair of heels the pavement will destroy the bottom of the needle point if you don't step properly. But these, these are extra fragile.

Before I say anything else I'm sorry about the lighting and awkward angles. I know, I know it's a terrible thing. But that's what happens when you are running late and literally pull over to a random place to snap pictures during sundown or when your camera decides it will not flash for you no matter what you do! hahaa that sounded better in my head. Anyway, wanna know the weird thing? This is totally not the outfit I had planned that I told you all about in the video... I mean the shoes were a given! I knew I was going to wear these babies for sure! But the skirt and everything else was a total last minute decision, literally. And yes, that is a real rose in my hair.
Anyway, from the feedback you guys gave me you can expect a part 2 to the video from yesterday. Also thank you for all of your lovely emails, texts, and messages! You guys are seriously some of the sweetest blog readers ever.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I know I couldn't have asked for a better end to mine. God is simply too wonderful sometimes. Can you say understatement of the century? hahaa check in tomorrow who knows what the bird days will have in store. No really, I have no idea what you can expect tomorrow, so I say let's all be surprised by what I decide to share with you! Sound like a plan? K cool;)

No comments:

Post a Comment