Sunday, November 4, 2012

My thoughts on relationships?

I've been super busy with school and I haven't had time to update, sorry:(
So to make up for it I made a video for you! I know, I know how nice hahaa so let me know what you think and if you guys would like to see more videos. Email, message me, like, or comment either here or on facebook if you want to know more about any of the things I mentioned!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend!
 
*Jump ahead to 3:50 to skip an embarrassing story and a make-up talk* 
 
*oh and did I mention I FINALLY got a twitter!I know, I can't believe it myself but it only seemed
appropriate considering The Bird Days and all.
Follow me:
jxbautista

**also please be patient with me,
I have no idea how to use this thing yet, thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment