Sunday, November 11, 2012

Minnie Mouse.

Dress: White House|Black Market
Ivy Tights: Macy's, Shoes: Charlotte Russe

 
twins
 
Am I the only one who thinks I look like Minnie Mouse? I think it's the heels which I realized today are a tad to wide for my size 5 foot:/
By the way can you tell what my favorite colors are? I honestly have no idea why but almost all of my clothing is black and almost half of my dresses are black or red. I really have no clue how that happened and I never noticed it until right now as I write this and stare into my closet (which REALLY needs to be organized, along with the rest of my room). Anyway, today was a lovely day filled with family and a great church service! Actually, they are always good but today was just kinda different for me, I think it's because I knew it was raining... kidding. In all seriousness I encourage you all to take some time even if it's only three minutes and simply think about all that you have and what you are most grateful for. You would be amazed to realize how blessed you truly are.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I'm off to sip some café con pan y galletas with my family:)

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if anyone else was going to notice that your wardrobe essentially consists of two colors. I am beginning to think your wardrobe is worth more than my house, though.

    Don't worry, your disorganized closet puts you right in line with pretty much every other woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaaa! I honestly don't think I've worn these colors so often in such a short amount of time I think my dressed from yesterday insprired my outfit from last Sunday and today though. Thanks Josh!

      Delete