Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cozy clothing kind of day.


 


sweater: Target, Scarf: Walgreen's, Sequin Tank: Express,
Jeans: F21, Boots:Andrea, Glasses: Target
 
Today was the perfect crisp day to introduce the winter, so before I left my house I made sure to wrap up in a cozy super thick sweater and fluffy scarf! I also figured I better get back on my dressing game because lately I have been slacking on this whole outfit thing since most days I haven't created anything inventive. So if you're running late or haven't had time to do laundry like me do what I did all last week! Just grab a random shirt, a pair of jeans, and throw on some heels! Heels make anything look a little more dressy/like you actually woke up and thought about your outfit. However I don't recommend this if you are not used to walking in heels for long periods of time. Instead of wearing heels all day opt for a wedged boot and voila, that t-shirt and jean combo you had going on now looks ten times better! Don't forget to throw in some fun accessories, as you can tell from my pictures I was obviously running really late since I am not wearing any fun pieces of jewelry or accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment