Thursday, November 15, 2012

Colors make me smile.



The other day I was sitting in the Way with one of my friends about to eat lunch. As I sat there waiting for her to come back from getting her food I glanced over my shoulder and saw this handsome gent sitting a few tables down. I went back to playing Ham on the Run on my phone and then I did a double take because I realized his outfit was pretty cool. Then I thought to myself, you have to put him on the bird days! So I decided I would make sure to ask him before he left. Then for some reason I decide to do a triple take and as I did I realized he was putting on his coat to leave. So I sat there thinking, should I ask, should I  not... (keep in mind this is actually the first guy I ask to photograph who was a complete stranger to me) Finally it hits me that it was now or never so I ran up and asked if he wouldn't mind me snapping a picture of him. He was super kind and agreed. Unfortunately my camera only chooses to pick up colors whenever it feels like doing so. I wish you could have seen that awesome blue shirt, colorful tie, and pinstripe pant in person! It was awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 PM

    he's known on campus as the super hott grad student ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa I could see that lol

    ReplyDelete