Sunday, November 18, 2012

How Great Thou Art.




Shirt: iris, Skirt: Giorgio Armani, Clutch: Thifted
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Glasses: Target
Hair Pin: Gift
I'm back!
I might as well let you all know I will probably not be posting much within the next week or so because this girl will be going on a much needed, and dare I say... deserved, vacation!
I'm going to Florida for Thanksgiving break and I couldn't be more excited! If you would like to know what I pack let me know, but just a heads up I am the worst packer ever. Like, ever.
One last thing.
I can't help it but I must share with you all this amazing and incredibly moving video. I have always been a die hard Carrie fan but this, this takes it all. The power of Christ is incredible and if any of you have any questions about my faith and where I stand don't hesitate to ask! I love speaking about the Lord:)
 
I hope you all had a delightful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment