Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A&A Wednesday

Vest: Target, Pants: Forever 21, Glasses: Target, Shoes: Aldo
Shirt: Keep Reading
 
Cheers to the once a week moment I share the awkward and the awesome things that happen to me throughout the week!

Awkward:

-Wearing a shirt in my OOTD picture which I stole from my ex-boyfriend when we were freshman... in high school.
-Even more awkward, it fits like a glove.
-Crossing my legs in leather boots and they rub up against each other and make that weird noise.
-When the professor says, studies have shown attractive people get helped more in social situations, the guy next to me turns to give me a high five and shouts Oh, Yea! To his surprise I just stared at him and then burst out laughing. In turn, causing the entire class and the professor to look our way. My face was buried in my hands, the guy's hand was still in the air. Needless to say, I never high fived him and this was the same class in which I dropped/spilled the girl's coffee cup all over the floor the day before.
-When I was walking to class today the sidewalk was covered in wet leaves. I just happened to not so gracefully step on one with the back of my heel, but no worries the floor caught me.

Awesome:
-Day of prayer = no classes and we all got a free chapel credit
-My professor brought our class of 65 home made brownies, yumm
-I made it to my 8am class on time this morning! Yep, that's right.
-The Spice Girls were on the radio, twice, this week.


One last thing:
Tomorrow is Thursday, which means you should check in again and see the handsome gents which will be pictured in my entry tomorrow night;)

*Also, wanna know who that guy from class was earlier? You can find him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment