Thursday, October 25, 2012

Urban Thursday

Today is Thursday!

Which means we are one day closer to the weekend and you all get a glance at two of my favorite
fashion forward gentlemen. So please, let me introduce you to my good friends Mike and T.j.
These two are by far some of the most eccentric individuals I have ever met, and their taste in clothes isn't the only lovely thing about them. I can't forget to mention what great friends and gentlemen they both are so with out further a due, take a look for yourself.



 
 
 

Say hello to Mike.
 




and T.j.





I don't know what it is about this shirt,
but the moment I saw it I knew I had to snap a picture of it.


No worries everyone, chances are they will probably frequent this blog quite often in the future. I mean it is almost impossible to ever catch either of these two on a bad day, bad day's practically are non existent for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment