Monday, October 22, 2012

Rain, rain go away... Um, no thank you. Please rain, please do stay!

 


Hat: Target, Cardigan: Target, Jeans: Forever 21, Rain Boots: Ralph Lauren

It's a rainy day, which means guess who is in a lovely mood to say the least? Yep, moi! Can you tell by that giant smile on my face? Rainy days aka the perfect days to snuggle up in your comfy bed with a good book or movie- which would obviously be one from the Harry Potter Series- are my favorite day's! I love these days, I love them, I love them, I love them! The reason I love them so is because they make me feel like I'm walking the streets of London, which I guess is why watching Harry Potter fits in so well on my rainy day routine. So just a head's up, if you don't like English accents stay away from me on these days. I can't help it that my voice box automatically transforms into an English accent one after a good Harry film. But let's get real, you would have to be out of your mind not to love an English accent;)

2 comments:

  1. i can totally picture you saying a few things with your English accent. love the blog so far! miss you girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaa! You know me too well keeks!:)
      I miss you too! I have to go back and visit again soon, and I'm so glad you like it!

      Delete