Sunday, October 21, 2012

about Sunday Funday & Outfit Conversion

Sunday Funday, where this term originates from I have no idea... I guess I would say the same for outfit conversion.. then again, I just made that up:/
But if you ask me it must be because it's church day which also means it's getting all dolled up and wearing heels day. Then again, almost every day is heels day for me:)

Today was also the day one of my closest friends had her baby shower which just gave me an extra excuse to wear TWO outfits in one day.

So voila! I present to you, how to convert your summer outfits into fall outfits for days like today when it's officially fall yet it's only like 65 degrees outside! You know, also known as the BEST DAYS OUT OF THE YEAR! Have I mentioned how much I love autumn?:)

Now without further a due let us begin from the top:

 
 
Jeans: Charlotte Russe, Sweater: The Limited, Belt: Thirfted, Shoes: H&M
Vest: The Loft, Ring & Bracelets: Forever 21

Cool, so we're all made up which means it's time for the fun to begin/celebrate the coming of a new baby:)
For those of you who don't know this new baby is very special to me because its mommy, also known as my super good friend Katie, worked with me when I was at my old job and we were both the teachers in the toddler classroom. Therefore, this baby is a BIG DEAL!

 

 

You just can't have a baby shower without Fannie Mae chocolate cigars right?;)
time to relax...


BUT WAIT!

just when you thought the day was over, BAM!
It's church time.
 




Blazer: I've had it for so long I don't even remember, Dress: Macy's, Shoes: Paprika,
Earrings: Thrifted, Silver Cuff: Forever 21, Glasses: Target
 
So there you have it! How to take your summer outfits and convert them into fall appropriate wardrobe. I wouldn't recommend you taking pictures in the grass though, trust me, it completely ruins your perfectly lovely suede heels:(
If you like what you saw let me know and maybe, just maybe, I'll continue providing you with my fashionable adventures.


Until then,
-toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment