Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Baby it's cold outside.

Coat: F21, Fur Boa: Flea Market

Cardigan: Black House|White Market,
Lace Tank: Grass, Jeans: F21,
Belt: Donna Katz, Shoes: Target

Leaves & Grass: Mother Nature;)

Ello lovely readers! As some of you  may already know, those of you on FB, I was hibernating yesterday and therefore was not able to update you on what's going on in my head or my life. I'm sure you're terribly distraught;)
Anyway, I'm on new meds which happen to drain out all of the energy and life in my body but somehow they keep me awake, for like ever. So yesterday, I just so happened to forget to take these magical pills and found myself snoozing off towards the end of my last class. Naturally, I debated going home or staying on campus to finish up some work but my sleepy head won so I jumped in my car and off I went. Thirty minutes later I found myself in my kitchen munching on some cookies when I realized I should be getting homework done so I ran up to my room got out my lap top, opened up a word document, typed my name, the date, my class, and before I knew it I was fighting
my ex-boyfriend in a cage for the golden gloves. Totally weird I know, but that's nothing compared to the rest of my dream/dreams throughout the night but I don't have time to tell you all about that. The point is I won the fight and got the golden gloves, which was AWESOME, considering I know for a fact I would never come close to such a thing hahaa

Moving on, my meds knocked me out for a little over 15 hours, did you read that? 15 HOURS. Go ahead ask me how it felt? Ask me how I felt this morning? AWESOME. I felt awesome and to be honest I know I could have slept for much longer but alas, my homework that I never finished last night called my name. What you really should know about today is that it SNOWED TODAY! It really did, I promise! I saw it all this morning. There I was shuffling through all of the cupboards-that looks funny to me but according to google that's how it's spelled- and cabinets in my kitchen looking for something to eat when I looked outside through the giant glass door and I couldn't believe it... I honestly had to jolt across the kitchen (which really isn't a long distance but it adds to the dramatic effect of what I was feeling;), and ran outside to the patio in my PJ's. (which I don't recommend if you're in a tank top, shorts, and no shoes) So there I stood, in terrible weather clothing, freezing cold, but nonetheless with a huge smile on my face!
Then my mom saw me, opened the door, and yelled at me for being outside with no shoes on. Notice how she ignored the fact that I was in shorts and a tank top and went straight for the shoes, those Hispanic  moms. Back to my morning. To top off a snowy filled morning (ok fine it was more like a flurry but hey I'll take what I can get) I had what can be considered one of the yummiest breakfasts ever! Not to mention one of the prettiest;)



I hope you all had a lovely day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment