Saturday, October 20, 2012

Always respect yourself enough to walk away from anyone or anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.

I'm Jennie, with an "ie" not a "y" please don't confuse that. (It's a pet peeve and yes, it is true that for a while I  made people spell my name with two i's and two n's weird I know, but don't judge do you have any idea how many Jenny's there are in this world?)

Anyway, I'm a girl who like many others loves clothing, shoes, and basically anything with sugar.  I would add make-up to that but really who am I kidding? If you know me, then you know I know nothing about make-up other than mascara, chap-stick, and powder for your face.  That whole winged eye-liner deal, yea I still got a lot of work to do there.

Moving on, this little thing here called a blog is basically to share my awkward, sometimes funny, sometimes really, really weird snipits of my life.  So why don't you join me and use the bird days to laugh at my pain, not actual pain that just wouldn't be kind, and awkward sometimes awesome life choices and misakes.

Oh and you might also want to stop and check it out to creep on my OOTD, I hear they can be pretty cool sometimes;)

Until then, and by then I mean until I finally get some pictures up here,

-toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment