Saturday, November 10, 2012

Just call me Diana.


Shirt: Gift, Pants: Express, Shoes: Nine West
Jacket: (you're gonna love this one) Miley Cyrus Collection



Yes. I am fully aware that my outfits this week have completely sucked. I am terribly sorry everyone I have just been so busy with school I haven't had time to sleep therefore, when I wake up and get ready in the morning I'm half dead and can't make conscious decisions before I leave my home. Not to mention I also suck at doing laundry so I haven't had much to choose from lately but I'll make sure to get on that this weekend!
Anyway, it's Friday and I couldn't have asked for a better day. Actually I guess not sleeping through my first two classes and then finally getting myself to school but arriving late just in time to miss my third out of four classes could have made my day a little better... But no worries! I was wearing my Wonder Woman T-Shirt today which gave me some kind of extra super power to turn my frown upside down! I can honestly say I don't think I have enjoyed myself quite like I did today in a very, very long time.  I love the power of friendships! Not to mention my Mexican future house wife skills (I'm still working on the laundry skills, but when you have a closet the size of mine you would understand, trust me) were put into over drive today during dinner and I owned everything that was thrown at me! Nice try mom;)
So basically, my weekend has been off to a good start and I can't imagine what else God has in store for me! Make sure you check in tomorrow I promised you all some pretty sweet photograph's and if all goes well they should up later tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment